- An indoor garden gives you more control over environmental factors such as air, humidity, water and temperature which has a huge impact on the final results of your indoor garden.
- Indoor plants are generally less susceptible to most pests and diseases that usually affect plants in outdoor gardens.
- Plants create a healthy living environment by filtering out chemicals and toxins in the air.
- An indoor garden beautifies your home with a wide variety of colors and shapes.
- There are no weeds and gardeners can grow what they want including fruits, vegetables and the regular house plants.