signs of under watering
Wilting along the outer edges of the leaves.
Brown edges or tips along the
Flowers and leaves drop prematurely
Signs of over watering
Wilting from the stems towards
Lower leaves drop prematurely
The plant might stop growing
How can you identify a low humidity problem in your indoor garden?
- Leaves turn brown at the tips
- Plants look puckered or withered
- Leaves fall off prematurely
Tips to increase humidity in indoor gardens
- Mist your plants daily (this should not be done with plants that have hairy leaves because the water will hang around longer and this might cause disease)
- Place a tray of water near the garden but avoid putting plants in the tray.
- Use a humidifier or environment controller to humidify or dehumidify the area depending on your needs.